Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

FREE PAPER !!!

Yes really !!! Free paper from Prima ! All you have to do is go to Facebook and like Prima Marketing Flowers page and leave a comment with the name of your local scrapbooking store !! They are doing a give away in the US, mailing it directly to their Facebook fans. Internationally the shipping is way too high so they are sending it in a group parcel to the local scrapbooking store to be picked up. The only catch is they are only able to ship to a store if that store is given in 100 requests - in order to be economically feasible. So, if you LIKE their page, leave Classic Hobbies & Middleton, N.S. Canada ... we may get to 100 people & you will get 5 sheets of free paper !!! I see that someone commented that it will be impossible for enough people to comment to get the paper ... let's show them that's not true !! You deserve free paper !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles all the time along with a cup of coffee.

my site ... popular coupons

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this website.
He was entirely right. This post truly made my day.
You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

my page :: www.smith-hager-bajo.com