Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

NEW !!!

Hi,
Unpacking several boxes of exciting new products ... so I just thought I would share some quick photos and then get back to work. Stop in to see more.
New Penny Black, Kaiser, and Basic Grey stamps.

Just a wee bit of the new Ranger product ... still unpacking ... new colours of Dylusions and Tim Holtz Distress PAINT !!

Dylusions stencils ... exciting !!

Tim Holtz stamps ... oh my !

Beautiful Penny Black background stamps.
 
Here's a close up of that Basic Grey background stamp ... vehicles !! How cool !

Dies from Impression Obsession & Lawn Fawn.

Stencils & stamps from Dylusions and Claudine Helmuth. Fun !!
Okay ... I am going back to unpacking !! Be sure you stop in to see these great new items as well as whatever else I pull out of the box !!
* Kits are in the last post ...

No comments: