Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, July 15, 2013

This Week's Kit !

Hi everyone,
I thought I would get the kit posted in case I don't get anything else posted this week. This week I am cleaning out back rooms, sorting through boxes of stock, setting up shelves, taking inventory of sorts, setting up a kitting space, taking a class, pre-ordering Hallowe'en & Christmas product, and planning fall kits & projects. And I think I may have a few boxes to unpack too. So, you may not see another update. lol.
So here is this week's kit. Leave a comment if you want any saved. Or email. The kit uses Graphic 45's beautiful French Country paper as well as some of the Cut Aparts for August. Rich gorgeous colours are sure to please and multi purpose cards are great to have on hand . Just $5 for all the materials - precut, prescored, prefolded, prestamped , ready to assemble - for three cards !

No comments: