Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving !!

It is the Thanksgiving weekend and I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. I think it's important to count my blessings - and I do every day , not just on the turkey weekend - but this seems like a good time to share them. I am very grateful for all of you ! I have the best customers and actually many of you have become friends over the years. I enjoy your visits, enjoy hearing about your projects, and seeing your excitement about new things. You inspire me & make me laugh. I am very lucky to meet such creative and kind people every week. Thank you for your support, your kindness, and your fun ... it makes it all worth while ! Have a very happy happy Thanksgiving .

No comments: