Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lots of Fun Things !!

Hi !
I have just unpacked a box of new products and there is some serious "fun stuff" in there !!
Let me show you ...

Cottage Cutz "Petites" dies ...
Love these tea themed dies !

Fun fruit ! Bright & cheery.

These are great ... I can imagine the sandcastle sprinkled with Distress Glitter to replicate sand ...
or maybe cut from thin sandpaper .. hmmm

What says summer better than ice cream & flip flops ??!

Sweet birds ... they would be lovely on cards.

A cute owl and a wonderful birdhouse !!

Lilies - great for birthday cards or even sympathy cards.
And a present - that works for so many occasions !
Dee's Dies ...
Retirement !! That's a new sentiment in the die cutting arena. Like it !
And I like how they have put both Mother's & Father's day in the same package - money saved !

Tree base & toppers.
I can see the tree toppers cut from florals, fall colours, sparkly white for snow ... so much !

Fun flowers - all sorts of colour combinations are possible .
Penny Black Stamps ...
I absolutely love the whimsical hand drawn look of this stamp set.
It is so easy to stamp it and then just colour in the little leaves & flowers.
Sweet !!!

I also like the hand drawn look of this as well as the fun retro feel.
They man would look great coloured in or left as a line drawing.
Great for your golfing friends !!

And these candles are very simple but so festive !
I would stamp them, colour them all bright colours,
and then add a simple Happy Birthday banner across the image.
Simple, flat, easy to mail but bright & cheery !!
Heidi Swapp stamps, embellishments and tools ...
 I am a big fan of Heidi Swapp ... I love her handwriting, the colours she uses, and her fun whimsical approach. So I was really excited to see these stamp sets. Each set has between 7 and 11 stamps - words, images, phrases. They are perfect for stamping on layouts, on photos, on cards & tags ... perfect ! I would use these again and again.




She has also come out with some great new embellishments made of printed acetate. The prints are fun, there are various shapes & sizes, and they are partially transparent. They would be great added to a layout or used to fancy up a card or tag.
Hearts - 48 pcs/pkg

Butterflies (my favourite !1) -  22 pcs/pkg.

Arrows - 34 pcs/pkg.
Heidi has also released a great new tool - a silicone mat for your work surface. You can spray on it, squeeze out puddles of paint on it, get glue on it, heat on it ... all kinds of things ... and it just cleans off with a wipe of a paper towel and a little water or soap & water. It rolls for easy storage, and will  lay flat the next time. The only thing you can't do on it is cut. Perfect for protecting your work space from messy crafting. And it's pretty too !! 18"x24"

Jillibean Soup Stamps & Stencils
I can't remember if I posted these already ... so I am posting them again in case. They are too good to miss !!
Great birthday stamps - I like the sentiments for cards - inside and out.
And I can just picture those ###S stamped and coloured ... cute !

This is a favourite set for me.
The stamp is like a dictionary page and the stencil is butterflies.
So, you stamp the stamp with any ink but I like black. Then you use the stencil to add butterflies over the text.
You could use a variety of mediums ... ink, sprays, embossing paste, embossing powders, glitter, ...
So many fun ideas !!
So that's it for this week. Scroll down to see this week's kit - it's in the previous post and almost sold out. I think there are just a couple left.
And I am open tonight ... Wednesday July 2 from 6:30 - 8pm. Hope to see you !!!

No comments: