Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

HUGE Amount of new Stock this week !!

Hello !
I have so much to show you this week !! But first ...
CARD KIT OF THE WEEK ... This week's kit uses the new snowflake stickers I just unpacked. You get all the supplies to make 2 cards and 3 tags. All for just $5 !!
And , if you want to make more, I have the snowflakes for $1.99 pkg. That's enough to make many cards !
There is something a bit different about one of the cards this week ... the second photo will show you what that is !


See through !!

Here are the stickers ... just $1.99 pkg.
And now on to what's new ... SO MUCH !! I have new dies, new stamps including some great interactive ones from Art Impressions, new embossing folders, lots of new Christmas papers & embellishments , as well as more Hallowe'en and Fall papers and doodads.

A Note about Holiday Papers ...
I did a quick check and most of the holiday paper has arrived. I just have just 3 more Christmas paper lines , 2 Hallowe'en , and one Fall and then it will all be here. The paper I have now is selling quickly so be sure not to wait too long to get your holiday supplies. Last year there were 4 suppliers in Canada to buy paper from - this year there is one. So that has limited the supply somewhat but also larger companies have bought up many of the smaller designer companies and there are fewer lines being offered. What is available though is beautiful ! But it is selling quickly. My supplier has sold out of many of the lines and my stock is going quickly too ... there will be no more holiday paper once it is gone so don't wait too long !! Get it while it's here. :)

So now ... let's take a look at the new products. As always click on the blue highlighted link "Bucket Loads of New Products" to be able to go through the album ... 98 photos this week !! yikes ! Leave a comment here if you want anything saved, on the album page if you are a Facebook member, or send me an email. Thanks ! Enjoy !


Drop in this Friday and see all the great new things. And there may be more - we'll see how I make out tomorrow !!



No comments: