Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

BIG WEEK !!

Hello !
This is a big week ! I have some new things to share today ... dies, stamps, and beading products ... but there will be even more on Saturday.
Friday will be our Make-It Project ... drop in any time from 10am to 11:30am to make this glittery Christmas card using Peel Offs, micro fine glitter, and Sharpies ! Just $3. I'm open all day until 5pm for shopping as well.



Then Saturday ... CHRISTMAS !!! That's right ! I have a shopping basket FULL of new dies and stamps for Christmas as well as Hallowe'en. The big tables in the workroom will be full of holiday goodness ! I have the new holiday dies & stamps from Memory Box, Stampendous, and more.
And ... you'll need paper to start these projects ... so I will be digging out the Christmas paper for one day only (until later this fall) and it will be just 65 cents a sheet !!! I'm pretty sure I will also have some various embellishments out and on sale too .
But in the meantime ... I have 2 albums of new products to share with you. First is a selection of great new dies as well as some stamps that are back in stock.

Just click on the highlighted date to see the album ...

Here are some of the new dies I unpacked this week. I'm keeping the Christmas & Hallowe'en ones until Saturday !! Drop in that day to shop for your holiday projects. :)
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Wednesday, July 22, 2015
From there you can click on each photo to see the details ... 

The next album is Beading & Beading Products ... great new beads, wires, glue-on/sew-on sparkly bits, and more. Actually card  makers might be interested in the sparkly bits for their projects too !
Again just click on the date to go to the album ...

I am finally wading through some of the boxes of beading supplies .. more to come !
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Wednesday, July 22, 2015


I will post an album on Saturday of the new Christmas products for those of you who shop from home. But , if you can, you really should come to the store Saturday to see them in person and gets your hands on the newest products ! Hope to see you !!

No comments: