Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

BIG Post !

Hello !
I have oodles of new things to share to let's get started. I will have to link you to the albums for all the pictures as I am doing this from home and don't have the photos on this computer ... here we go !
First ... lots of new paper. I put out almost 70 new papers today. Christmas, pets, flowers, family, steampunk, and more. The Graphic 45 Christmas paper is in the album too !Click on the blue highlighted date in the next phrase to go to the album.
By the way, the Authentique Tidings Christmas paper may very well be my favourite this year !
Over 75 new papers !
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Thursday, September 17, 2015

Now, I also unpacked a few boxes of stamps and dies. Oh, and paints and tools !I have Avery Elle, Stampendous, Sizzix, Tim Holtz, Prima, BoBunny, Art Anthology, Graphic 45, and more. Click on the date once again to go to the photos.
New from Avery Elle, Sizzix, Tim Holtz, Bo Bunny, Stampendous, Prima, Graphic 45, Art Anthology, tools
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Thursday, September 17, 2015

And the last, but certainly not the least, is the Kirarina Wink Glitter markers from Copic. I doodled on some black paper and maybe fell in love with them !
The markers are beautiful ! I have 15 colours in stock. They are $4.99 each but if you buy 6 or more, they are only $3.99 !

So that's what I unpacked this week. There are still several boxes that I never even got too - next week ! And don't forget, this Saturday you can drop in to make beaded snowflakes. Scroll down for photos and details. The Mega Flakes Foil card workshop for Friday has been postponed ( see previous post). Hope to see you this week ... I'm open Friday from 10 to 5 and Saturday from 10 to noon. See you !

No comments: