Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Life IS a Circus !!

That's one of the rubber stamps I received this week ... no kidding !! I have been tearing around today trying to finish kits, get stock unpacked, do the updates, pay bills, ... and so on. The flu payed me a visit this week so I lost a day ... that really messes up my work plans !! But I am happy to say that I will finish the kits tonight, I have unpacked some new papers and stamps, and am doing a quick update here !! But ... I haven't unpacked other boxes, I didn't finish my bead order, and I did not get any jewelry samples made. Next week hopefully !! Maybe I'll catch up ... and then get ahead ... well, I can dream !!

So ... here is this week's kit.
Photobucket
It makes 3 cards and all the supplies are included for $5.

It uses the new paper line from Imaginisce "Animal Crackers".
Photobucket
This is such a bright cheerful colourful line ... great for birthdays, fun events and people, kids, or just plain crazy exuberant life. It is also a varnished paper so it has an awesome shine to it.
Photobucket
Along with the papers are some great stacked stickers and a half dozen really fun little stamps. Koalas, alligators, elephants, monkeys, tickets, and that "Life is a Circus" ... all only $1.49 each. Perfect !!!
I also have a few new stamps from Hero Arts and Hot Off the Press including a great retro typewriter with various messages. Great fun !

Well hope to see you this week ... I am germ free so don't be scared ... Drop in !!
Oh ! And join me on Facebook ... "Classic Hobbies".
Photobucket
Here's another use for your paper cutter ... apparently they are very comfy beds ...

2 comments:

Lyngo said...

My Annie has that `bed`figured out as well. :-)
Could you save me a circus kit this week Pam.

Lynn

pam said...

Saved for you Lynn !!! There is something special about sleeping on stuff !!!