Hope you all had a great long weekend ! My husband & I had TWO days off in a row (Sunday & Monday) - hardly ever happens- and it was wonderful !! I even promised myself I wouldn't work - 'cause I usually do. And I didn't. Anyway, I enjoyed it so much, I want more !! LOL !!
But it's back to work now & that's okay ! there's lots of new things to share.
* Summer Fresh from Simple Stories. This paper is fun and fresh. Lots of denim blue, flowers, bright happy colours !! Perfect for summer scrapbooking , mini albums, picnic decorations, or cards. Also available in 6x6 pads. It is selling fast - I started unpacking it last week & a lot of it didn't even make it to the shelf - so act quickly !!
* ♥2Craft from We R Memory Keepers - a really cute line for all the crafters out there. Fun paper & tags would be perfect for a mini album or cards. A page about your love of crafting would be beautiful on this paper.
* Bo Bunny mini album ... The Camper !! How cute is that !!
* lots of lovely bling & pearls. Love the raindrop bling from Yellow Bicycle.
* Fun pocket .... "The Five Things I Love About ..." you choose from a variety of titles.
* great tags
* more semi precious beads in stock
* love the imitation Cinnabar - this red looks amazing with black !!
* I have some exciting stuff coming in the next few weeks ... cupcake charms, dog & cat charms, flowers, lovely Union Jack beads ( I loved seeing that sea of them at the Queen's Jubilee) .... I can't wait !!
* more bags of bead mixes.
* Card kit of the Week : Let's call it "Three Shades of Black ... " !
All these cards are built on a black card base but they are all very different. One card uses SEI and Simple Stories paper, one uses Graphic 45 & bookpaper , and one uses Amy Tangerine paper. The stamps are all by Paper Tray Ink and are used under their angel policy. You get the pre-cut, pre-stamped pieces to assemble for all 3 cards for $5.
I also still have card kits from last week.
* Jewelry ... a rainbow!!! I love how the crystals make such lovely rainbows (child of the 70s ...) and I had these wonderful Kati-Dids that seemed to call out for something fun. So I added crystals to them and made a pendant. You could add any variety of colours ... all one colour, a few, or a virtual rainbow ! I added a create charm at the bottom but you could add anything - a bird, a heart, any word ... My pendant has a total cost of $3.92. You could do one in blues & greens and add a seashell charm - or in team colours and add a sports charm, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES !!
Hope to see you this week !!