Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Quick kit update !

Hi everyone !
I thought I would quickly post this week's kit as they are very limited in number and I wanted the blog readers to have the same chance to get a kit as the Facebookers have. ;)
The theme of this week's kit is diecuts. I love when a company puts out a sheet of diecuts (especially 2 sided) with a paper collection. I see INSTANT CARDS !! This week I took a sheet of diecuts from Teresa Collins, flipped it over, and stamped on the backs of the diecuts. The backs are all patterned but don't have the printed sentiments - perfect for adding my own. The kit includes all the supplies to make FOUR cards and you will still have some tags left over. It is $6.50.
(If you miss out this time, I have ordered more of the diecut sheets, and will make more kits at a later date.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like one please.
Shelley K.

pam said...

Just in time !! You get the last one ! Thank you.