Busy days ! The pre-orders are starting to come in so that means lots of new stuff in the weeks to come !! Let's see what's new this week ...
* Imaginisce ... Monster Mash and Christmas Cheer has arrived ! ( well one box is still coming this afternoon so it has semi-arrived !!). I am trying to link to some pictures ... hope it works !!
Each collection includes papers, stamps (only $1.20 each !!), diecuts, and layered diecut stickers.
As I was unpacking it, I saw the packages of die cuts . They were so cute that I HAD to open the package and sneak a peek. I took pictures so you could see what you get ... I cannot believe it ! You get 30 GORGEOUS diecuts - glossy & adorable - for just $4.80. They would be great on layouts, cards , gift bags, or as party decorations ! Great value !!
* lots more inks, embossing powders, Dylusion sprays, alcohol inks, & Stickles.
** There is more coming but I am still waiting for Mr. UPS to arrive .... so come in & check it out !!
* clearing out some of the Christmas paper from last year ... 50 cents per sheet ! Everything form Graphic 45 to BoBunny. On the table at the back. Look for the pink line through the barcode or on the back of the sheet !
* I also have this paper back in stock ... I have had many requests for it. Leave me a comment if you want any saved !!
KIT OF THE WEEK - CARDS :
This week's kit is .... Christmas !! I loved this paper from October Afternoon . It inspired me to make a series of nostalgic cards ... the images remind me of Christmas when I was a kid. The large stickers will vary form kit to kit but they are all really cute & similar in style. You may notice one of the card bases is a bit different ... I really wanted an aged cream colour and couldn't find anything that was just right .... until .... I saw a file folder . So that's what one of your card bases is made of !! It is perfect !! You get all the materials - precut, prefolded, prestamped - for all 3 cards for $5. Leave a comment if you want a kit saved.
* just more, more , more ! More wire, more crystals, more metal beads ... I am unpacking everyday !
JEWELRY KIT OF THE WEEK :
How about a nice simple pair of chandelier earrings ? These are quick to make and not too big. I have them in several colours but supplies are limited ... let me know if you want any saved ! Available in purple (as shown), spring green, mixed green, matte turquoise, red (FAB !!), orange, and dark topaz.
So that's a quick update for this week. I will be busy this afternoon unpacking, so there will be more I'm sure !! Stop in ! And keep watching ... exciting new products will be arriving weekly !!
Before I go, how about some specials ? Hmmm ... let me see ...
25% off packages of Swarovski crystals ... stock up !!
25% off 6x6 paper pads
And a stack of Christmas paper for 50 cents per sheet !!!
This week only ... off regular prices ... does not include special orders & layaways ... ( you know, the usual !! lol )