I had posted photos of some of the new papers I unpacked ... and now I have more !!
Here are a few new papers from the earlier post
* My Mind's Eye .. The Sweetest Thing
* specialty paper - firefighter, soccer, football
* Carta Bella "Paris Girl" - ooh-la-la ! So cute ! Poodles, pink, Paris , dress forms, ... girly !
* Teresa Collins "Vintage Finds" ... lovely vintage style, soft sepia colours, bingo cards, words, text, damask ... also includes flash cards, diecuts (make great cards !!), stickers.
* Stencils/masks from Dyan Reavley
* Dies from Sizzix .. including a Santa & reindeer die on sale for only $15.99 !
And here's what I unpacked after ...
* Teresa Collins "Christmas Cottage" ... beautiful Christmas paper ! Super thick and only $1 sheet. I also have 6x6 pads, borders, stickers, diecuts, stamps, flowers, gems , washi tape. Here's a link so you can see for yourself ... ( her photos are much better than mine ...!)
And I have also unpacked more Sizzix, Tim Holtz, Maya Road, Dyelusions Spray Ink, Alcohol Inks, and more ... the racks are full of new papers ... come see !!
* silver plated beads
* more wire
* firepolished beads
* pendants, semi precious
* new feather crimps
* more cords & chain
KIT OF THE WEEK
The kit this week is all about simplicity and a beautiful piece of paper - and sometimes, I think that's all you need ! The cards feature some wonderful papers that I have been
You get all the supplies - precut, prefolded, ready-to-roll - for $5. Let me know if you want one saved !
I have a bunch of bead mix bags to do up for an order so I am running out of time ... I won't have a bead kit this week but I will have one next week ... I promise !
In the meantime ... why not make a simple elastic bracelet ? Just buy a yard of elastofloss & a handful of light beads - acrylic, metallized, or wooden ... and 5 minutes later ... a bracelet !! Easy Peasy ! here's a quick one I did ... still have to add a drop of nail polish to the knot ... but aside from that , a 10 minute project !!