Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Exciting Stuff !!

Hi everyone !
It's September and time to start projects !! My pre-orders are starting to roll in and I ma unpacking as fast as I can ! Christmas & Hallowe'en are on my mind and I am planning lots of projects to share !
Let's see what's new this week, shall we ?

PAPER :
* The new Christmas line from Simple Stories is here ! "Handmade Holidays" is gorgeous ! Lovely country style reds & greens, burlap design, fabric prints ... all combine to make a line that begs to be used in your Christmas cards, albums, and home decor projects !
The line includes 14 double sided papers including sheets of journalling cards & 4x6 pieces, 6x6 pads, sheets of amazing stickers, 4x6 cards, 3x4 cards, journal pages, and pockets. Lovely !
here are a few pictures and a link to go to the website & view the products ... their pictures are much better than mine !! I am sure that I will also have to use it in an upcoming kit ... ;). I have no doubts that this will sell out quickly with the suppliers so don't wait too long !
 

Go here to see more !! http://simplestories.typepad.com/simple_stories/handmade-holiday.html


* Prima ... clips, stamps, metal charms, flowers, lovely flatback crystals ... so many fun add-ons !
* Zva adhesive backed crystals & rhinestones

CARD KIT OF THE WEEK :
This week's kit is a bit different ... it makes 2 cards & a treat bag ... and includes a stamp to keep ! See the last post for information and a picture ! They have sold out once but I made more so there are some left ...


BEADS :
I have new beads on order ... but my order hasn't arrived yet ! But I am still finding lots to put out ... firepolished, crystals, charms ...
I have also purchased a video camera and am setting up a spot in which to film tutorials ... really looking forward to that ! So keep watching ... I will update when I get my parcels and when I have some videos up & ready to watch !

So ... send the kiddos off to school, hop in the car , and come see what's new !!

No comments: