Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Yes, ROLLIN' ... that's what the boxes are doing ... rollin' in !! I have had so many pre-orders arrive that I am just about buried in boxes !! I had a huge to-do list for today and I spent the morning taping off flames on a soapbox car instead ... somethings just need to get done !! ;)
So ... let's get started !!

PAPER :
*Dee's Dies ... these are great !! These new dies are perfect for exquisite Christmas designs .... imagine them on cards, as tree ornaments, on layouts, as home decor ... wowzas !  They are pretty good price wise as well ... from $7.99. Here are a few samples ...

Some of the new dies ...

Look at this gorgeous bell !!
The bell dies ... a basic bell and lovely overlays.


Love this snowy tree !!
Tree dies ...
 
 
Fun stocking !!
Basic stocking & overlays.
 
 
Basic tree shape and BEAUTIFUL overlays !!
 
* Echo Park : Very Merry Christmas & Chillingsworth Manor ... paper & stickers ! And, speaking of stickers ... I used a 12x12 sheet - partial sheet - of stickers to make ALL the card kits this week. A large sheet of stickers (usually between $3-$4) is such a great value ... you can churn out dozens of cards from one sheet !

 
 
 
 

*Carta Bella : All Hallow's Eve. Another great line of Hallowe'en paper & stickers. Lots of journalling cards & tag sheets that can be cut up for goody bags or cards.


* HONEYPOPS !!! New stamps to use with the Honeypops honeycomb paper including this one ... ornaments !! Just stamp two, cut out, and adhere back to back. AND , the newest paper is Peppermint Striped !!!! How fun is that ?!!

* Fun new Chipboard Albums from Want 2 Scrap ... a baby bib and a big corsette ... wow !!


* more new things ... Maya Road, Crafter's Workshop, and more ... not sure how much I'll get out but I am working on it !!

* coming soon ...like next week (for sure) or soon as I can get them all unpacked ...  Ranger, Graphic 45, Spellbinders, Crafter's Workshop, Penny Black stamps, Cosmo Cricket, Tim Holtz ... to name a FEW !!!!

CARD KIT :
I posted in earlier this week but here it is again !! Materials for 3 cards for $5.


BEADS:
This week I unpacked some lovely crystal... strands & larger pieces, magnetic clasps, more large & small leaf charms, great spacers, metal beads, charms ... and still not at the bottom of the box. And I have found a great source for bulk spacers & findings so watch for great prices on large packages ... coming soon !!
JEWELRY KIT :
This week's jewelry kit reminds me of those lovely Moroccan style lanterns that you put outside in the summer . lol. They are a bit steampunk and a bit Victorian .. like Victorian with an edge. the black crystal studded spacers and black earwires make them a bit different, a bit more fun !!
They are all crystal and you can get all the supplies + a photo for $4. There are several different colour combinations available ... from left to right ... Clear/Black, Opal/Pink Opal, Turquoise, Clear/Rose, Garnet Opal.

So, I am heading back to unpacking & putting out products ... please stop in !!

3 comments:

Merrilee said...

How am I supposed to pick just 1 tree die? They are all gorgeous!

Merrilee said...

Okay, I decided. LOL Can you keep a plain Christmas Tree Stacker die for me. I see a lot of opportunities for using up my giant stack of Christmas papers mixing and matching layers with that die.

pam said...

sure Merrilee ... actually that's a great idea !!