Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Let's Have a PARTY !!!!

Why not ? This is my favourite time of year ... I have a birthday coming up, Hallowe'en is on its way, it is glorious fall, and the 29th is International Cat Day ... do we need any more reasons ???
So Friday October 26th will be the day - from 10 to 5 . There will be cake & treats, specials, prize draws, Classic Hobbies Bucks, samples, and whatever else I can get together by then ! So I will quickly deal with this week's business and get back to unpacking, making kits, and preparing samples ...
Edit : Dee's Dies have just arrived - back in stock !! Trees & overlays, candles, snowy trees both large & small, tree stackers, greenery, stockings & overlays... and a hummingbird ! Don't miss out !!
Card Kit of the Week
This week's kit is a bit different ... these little cards have pockets inside for gift cards, money, or school pictures. Simply make the card & tuck your gift inside. You get all the materials for all 3 cards for just $5. Fun !!

 
 

Here are a few samples I have made ... stop in Friday & I will explain the techniques ...
                                    These tags are sooooo sparkly !! I love this technique !

And here are a few tags made with Tim Holtz Distress Stains - both the regular and the new metallic. Love the subtle shimmer !

                             Here are the stains on a scrap of black card stock - good shimmer !!!\

Anyway .... 3 boxes just arrived and I have earring kits to decide on, so I will run. Please stop in this week & be sure to come Friday !!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Pam ;
Those kits are just adorable - would you put one aside for me please.
I hope to be able to make it up on Friday - sounds like fun

Thanks,
Lynn

pam said...

Sure will ! Hope to see you !