Hi everyone !!
I have some new things to share this week as well as a kit. AND ... many things are being loaded in delivery trucks this week and headed my way ... yes, that's right ! Some of the new releases have been just that - released !!- and are coming here to be enjoyed. Exciting !!
* new paper from My Mind's Eye (I have a total weakness for robots ...). Stamps too !!! And the washi tape that I shared last week that has been flying out the door !
* new from Bella Blvd. ... perfect for wedding cards !!
* Teresa Collins "Memories" ... love the words (I'll be chopping those up & gluing them down like a ransom note ...lol !!) and the filmstrip.
* Easter stamps ... and those 2 on the right are actually 50% off the price marked !!
* I've put out some Easter paper & stickers as well.
* Easter stamps, Dylusions background stamps, Glitz roller stamps, Simple Stories journal inserts, Ranger heat tools ... there's more but I haven't finished unpacking !!
* great stamps from BoBunny ... shared those last week and they too are flying out the door.
* and don't forget those awesome brads that I added as an "add-on to the add-on" last week ... really fun !!
CARD KIT OF THE WEEK :
This week's card uses Mist*a*bles paper from Pink Paislee. This paper is really fun to use - you add the colour !! The paper has a subtle pattern printed on it but over that is a pattern that just appears shiny. Once you add colour that shiny pattern acts as a resist and stays white making a beautiful pattern . So your kit includes a piece that I pre-inked for you in pink & orange . I used Dylusions spray inks ... it was ab awesome colour riot !! You should have seen my hands after doing all those sheets of paper !! Pretty !! There is a plain piece of paper as well as a tag for you to colour. Now the colouring is really easy ... I've added instructions in the kit but it is basically just wiping colour on and then off ... hmmm ... "wax on, wax off" ... kind of Karate Kid style. You can use ink pads, spray inks, markers, even craft paint. You will love what you can do with it !! I will also have individual sheets of the paper for sale ... because I know you will want some !! ;) You get all the supplies for 3 cards for $5. Leave a comment if you want any saved .
* wooden bangles ... imagine what you could do with these !! Decoupage them with papers, add beads, stamping, wrap them with ribbon or threads, paint them ... endless !
* leather strap bracelets & chain
* chandelier earrings, and everyones favourite SHORT earwires in antique bronze (bags of 100 for $5.99)
* heart drops, enamelled pendants (use them as is or alter them), turquoise donuts
* mermaids !! I've had these for a while but I had them in a strange spot & I don't think they were being seen. Glass or metal ! Great pendants !
* Glue ... and the cutest glue I have ever seen !! This is single use instant glue. Have you ever had to buy a whole big tube for one thing and then the rest dries up ? Well this is perfect for that !! Just $1.25. Oh ! And really cute cat charms and glass mushrooms ... so excited about the glue, I almost forgot !
I had to add a picture of me holding it so you could see just how stinkin' cute it is !!
Well, that's it for this week ! Still adding things to the 50% off table so come check that out. And watch fro some excting new things in the next few weeks!! Hope to see you this week !!