Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Post Storm ...

Wow, that was quite a storm last weekend ! And I loved it !!! Those of you who know me, know that I love winter and snow. And it was a bit of a bonus to actually have TWO days off in a row !! That never happens . So in case you were wondering, I was closed on Saturday. The 6 foot drift across the road in either direction kept us home.
I live right on the shore and the wind is usually pretty fierce. Add to that an extra high tide , lots of spray, and some fairly cold temperatures ... and this is what you get . An ice encrusted village !! Here are a few photos I took at the corner, down from my house. That's ice !!



CARD KIT OF THE WEEK :
Black & Red. That's what it's all about this week. I was searching through my supplies and saw one of these papers. Loved it. So I started to look for more. Lo & behold, there were lots !! So the kit became all about that colour combination. Watch for more colour theme kits in the future - it was quite fun !! In the kit, you get all the supplies needed ( ready to assemble) and directions for all 3 cards for just $5. Leave a comment if you want any kits saved.
 
 
 

PAPER:
Working hard on the pre-orders from CHA ...lots of new products coming in the next few months ...

Here are a few of the companies that I have ordered from ... Prima (Julie Nutting stamps & tags), Penny Black, Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket, Teresa Collins, My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey, Bella Blvd, Bo Bunny, Graphic 45 (the french country paper everyone has been asking about ...), Webster's Pages, Sixxiz, Tim Holtx Sizzix, Splash of Colour, Core-dinations, Carta Bella, Bazzill, Echo Park, Crafter's Workshop, Cottage Cutz, Media Mixage (mixes scrap booking with jewelry making), Enviro Tex, Ranger (Distress PAINTS, Claudine Helmuth products, melt art, and Dylusions), Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz stamps & Ideology, Pebbles ... and probably a few more before month's end. These products will arrive between now and April and I will update the blog as soon as they arrive !

BEADS :
I am still unpacking .... it seems to take forever to unpack, price, and package all these bead supplies !! Every week I have put out new items and will be this week too.
Jewelry makers will be interested in some of the new products I have ordered from the scrap booking suppliers ...
* Media Mixage - combines scrap booking supplies and beautiful metal bezels to create custom pendants. Fabulous !!
* Envirotex - resin supplies and also jewelry clay. Many many possibilities !!
These items will be arriving in the next 2 months.
And I have also pre-ordered some great new beading products ...
* semi precious stones in various shapes - peace signs, skulls,Buddhas, symbols, etc.
* brass & wooden bangles
* rosemontees
* fabulous new bead caps & cord ends
* neon & 2 tone neon crystals
* Lovely Knots knotting cord ... great for shambala bracelets
* more semi precious.
* new chain.
Watch for updates when these products arrive !!

SALE:
I still have 50% off items ... it is 50% off the price on the tag . ( I take it off at the cash register.) Look for tags with a red marker scribbled on them. I keep adding things as I make space for new products !!
Looking forward to seeing you this week !!

No comments: