Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board !!!

SOLD OUT !!!! More on order !
Now in stock !!
I opened one up to try and it is amazing !!
The punch board will make envelopes from 2"x3.5" all the way up to 12.2" x 21.6".
Here's what you do ...
1. Choose the size you want to make.
2. Look on the board for the size to cut the paper. The info is all there !!
3. Line it up & punch.
4. Score.
5. Repeat.
6. Fold & glue.
DONE !!!!!
It is really impressive. It took me less than 5 minutes to open the package & make an envelope - the very first one !!!
Everything is one the board ... measurements & directions. The punch is super easy to use and there is even another built in punch that rounds the corner. And ... a little hide away for the scoring tool. ALL IN ONE PLACE !!!!!
(Can you tell I love it ??!)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

You will be getting more - right ?

pam said...

I will Lynn. I have a list of people who want them when they come in. Great tool !!

Lynn said...

Thanks Pam ... I have been wanting one for awhile - keep seeing them on other blogs .. Can't wait to get my hands on one .