Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

First Post this week .. with more to come.

Hi !
I spent 2 very busy days at home working on kits and samples . Now I have to cut, kit, and assemble. And 3 boxes of goodness arrived this morning so it will be a busy next few days too !
So let's look at the kits, shall we ?
(to see the photos even better, click on one and then you can go through an album of this post's photos)
 CARD KIT : All About Santa - Even the Boots !

 This kit includes all the supplies to make these 3 cards for just $5. Love the boots !!

CARD KIT : Oh Deer !


This kit makes the 2 cards shown as well as a double tag that you can use to give a gift card. AND THE STAMP !!! Also just $5 and you get all the supplies and the stamp.

LARGE STAMP SET ... and a kit of supplies .
This is a wonderful stamp set - with a wonderful message. You can buy the stamp set for $5.50 or for just TWO DOLLARS MORE ($7.50), you can get the stamp set as well as the materials to make these 2 cards and 2 tags, including a Flair Button ... several to choose from ! I love how simple the tags are. Perfect !
 

And now .. some samples and another kit still "in progress".

TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS Stamp Set :
I adore this stamp set. I think it is the cutest yet this year and I can imagine using it so many times !! Perfect for cards and even more perfect for tags. Quick & simple tags. Just what we need this time of year !
Here is the stamp set ... cute ... but wait ...


Chalkboard cards !! I am obsessed with everything chalkboard and always have been so as soon as I saw these stamps I wanted to try them in white ink on black cardstock. I ♥ them !!!

Then I made tags ... so simple ! Some are on black card stock and the larger one is on a Ranger black tag. I added a dashed line in white pen on some.

I liked them so much but I thought I better try black ink on white ... and loved that too !!


Here are a few of the tags and items I used. They are all in stock. Ranger black tags, manila tags, white string tags (only $1.99 for 25) , Memento Luxe ink in white (THE best white ink I have ever used !!), and the Impression Obsession die for the holly & berries. This little die is only $4.99 and you will use it over & over.

Tim Holtz Stamp & Cut sets :
I love that I can now get Tim Holtz stamps along with the dies to cut them out. Seems like a great idea to me ! I decided to try a set and am really happy with the results.
Here is the tag I made ...

The set includes several stamps as well as quite a few dies so that you can add a lot of layers to your project. See the layers ??



The key to this project and any project that involves stamping & cutting is the new Magnetic Platform from Sizzix. Man, I love this thing !! I stamped my image , placed it on the platform, put the die where I wanted to cut ... and IT STAYED !!! The magnetic platform holds the die in place. No more slight movements, sliding, taping, finger crossing ... perfect every time !! It is $44.99 but I would say PRICELESS !!!!  I sold out the first time but have received another order of them. I'm sure Santa recommends them . :)


Now the last item is a kit ... kind of a December Daily type thing but there are several ways to use it. I will add more pictures in my next post. There are 25 pages plus the front page. It could be used as a countdown if you wanted to add numbers. It could be used as a December Daily where you document some part of your December activities each day. Or I see it as a decorative item that will be brought out every year to share all your favourite things about the holiday season. You can add a small photo or a bit of writing to each page - cookie baking, present wrapping, recipes, favourite ornament, past photos. It would be a great gift as a project or completed for family. It will take about an hour to assemble the item - I'll do the cutting and hole punching for you. All you need to do is add the diecut embellishments to your pages - I stapled most of mine  .. *Bing*  done ! Then add them to the rings and attach them on the frame. Then each day ( or every few days ) add a favourite memory or photo. Lovely !! I'll add more photos tomorrow. I have one that is all ready to be used but just need  to figure out the photos.
** Sorry ... I have run into a problem with the rings and won't have the kits ready for Friday. They will be ready next week though. Sorry for the delay. I will have a sample on display though so you can see it. Thanks. **
 It's a bit funny because I did consider trying to add photos and writing so you could see a completed one BUT I do nothing for Christmas ... or as little as possible ... so mine would be filled with pictures of kits I make for work or well, nothing really. Guess it might make a good stand in for a tree ... I could take pictures of ornaments I really like at other people's houses and just sit that out as a tree. LOL !!!!!!!! Anyway, for most people, it would be lovely. Maybe I'll make a Hallowe'en one next year ... now that I could fill !

I had to postpone the card class because I didn't have enough people signed up. I am still looking for a few more for the Canvas Class so please let me know if you are interested. I have had several people tell me they are interested but they have a lot going on this month. I understand that so I will look at doing a Christmas class once a month from February to November in order to be able to make great Christmas projects before it gets too busy. No Christmas themed classes in January though - you need a chance to recover ! lol.


Check back tomorrow for another post !
 
 
 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, Love your current post. Wondering if you could put aside the Big Bold Christmas stamp set by Taylored Expressions, the Holly & Berries Die by Impression Obsession and the white stamp pad. Really like your tags so I will buy some of your tag bundles also. Plan on coming in tomorrow so will see you then

pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.