Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Kit and a Few New Items ... hopefully more to come too !

Hi !
Here is this week's card kit . I have always loved Graphic 45's French Country paper so I decided to use that this week. It is rich & luscious. So much so that I didn't want to add a lot of "stuff". I wanted the gorgeous papers to be the stars. So these cards are very simple & elegant. Hope you like them ! Get all the materials for all 3 cards for just $5.

Now for a few new items. I am expecting some boxes this afternoon so I may be back with another update this week.
* New stamps ...
Cute little stamp set from Bo Bunny for calendar reminders but I think they would be great
 for little tags on layouts & cards.

Invitation set & a wonderful set of numbers ! 

Music !!!

Kaisercraft.
A great set of words & phrases to stamp or stamp & cut out.
Perfect on cards, layouts, collages, etc.  

And this one I must have missed putting it out earlier.
Just a cute little set ! 

Some old favourites are back !
Wedding & cards. 

And this is new from Stampendous .. it is gorgeous !
And sadly, I could only get one. Hurry !!
* Maya Road ...
Paperclips !!
A great addition to a min album or cards.

Feathers are everywhere right now !
These are scrapbooking embellishments but I think
they would be fantastic on a long necklace. 

Show everyone a great idea ... Add a light bulb on a photo or a card .
Clear with black or white or wooden.

Wooden hearts or an assorted pack of hearts & wings. 
* a few more odds'n'ends ...
Anniversary stickers.

Fun little bags from Fancy Pants .
Add them to a page for journaling cards or on a card with a stamped tag.
Or fill them with treats !!

Also from Fancy pants, great photo frames.
Use on a layout or add a photo to a card.
OR .. use them as a fancy frame for a stamped sentiment.
Well, I am off to drag in a few boxes that the courier just delivered. Right in time !! Watch for another update this week.

1 comment:

Lyngo said...

Hi Pam .. I'd like that Rooster stamp,( hopefully ) , a music stamp and a card kit please ...

see you Friday ;
" Mom "