Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

A New Kit and some Lovely Ocean Themed Paper !

Hi everyone !
Some great new things just arrived today ... so let's take a look !
But first .. this week's Card Kit !
The kit includes all the materials, precut & ready to assemble for all 3 cards as well as the bird stamp !!! All for just $5.
NEW !!
* Ocean themed paper from Fabscraps. SOLD OUT ... all of it . But I am hoping to get one more package of the lighthouse paper. Fingers crossed !! 
I pre-ordered this paper & am so glad. When I saw how beautiful it is, I decided to order some more ... it is almost completely sold out already at the supplier's !! If you want any saved, let me know but please try to pick it up within the next 2 weeks .Thanks !
 Gorgeous paper !!





* BRADS ...
My supplier has decided to stop carrying the lovely Eyelet Outlet brads that have been so popular. Boo.  So I have restocked many of the favourites as well as some new ones. This may be all I can get . But I am looking into buying directly & hopefully that will work out. In the meantime , it might be a good idea to stock up !!


* DIE CUTTING ...
Back in stock !!!

New die - cat tails & dragonflies. 
Cardinals are also back in stock. 

Back in stock !

Also back in stock !

Now stocking the replacement cutting pads for the Big Shot/Big Kick/Vagabond. 

And also stocking the Big Shot - an amazing machine !!
So that's what's new this week. Hope to see you Friday (open 10am - 5pm) as well as next Wednesday night Feb 19th (6:30-8pm).

No comments: