Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring, Easter, Mom & Dad

Hello !
I thought I should start blogging earlier this week in case I don't make it into work on Wednesday ... sounds like a huge storm !
So here are a few things to share ...

CARD KIT OF THE WEEK !
This week's kit makes 2 cards & comes with TWO bunny stamps ! All for just $5.
(Happy Birthday & Happy Spring cards)

Love those little bunnies !!
New !
How cute is this paper ?!!
This is the paper I used in the card kit,  2 different designs showing the fronts & backs.
  STICKERS ...
Easter stickers

Mom & Dad stickers - perfect for Mother's & Father's Day projects !!
So that's a quick update for now ... stay tuned - I may be back with more !!

No comments: