Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lots to Cover ... and then lots to unpack !!

Hi everyone !
This has been a busy week unpacking ... and I still have 3 or 4 more boxes to go. But I thought I would do a quick post with what I have so far and maybe another one tomorrow.
First , no kit this week. I have run out of days & nights to make it in. Sorry ! But I still have Mother's Day card kits left from last week if you need any of those. New kits next week for sure !
Now ... let's see what's new. I have paper products and beading products, so lots of pictures !!

BEADING :
Lots of Swarovski elements ... and more new ones to come this month ...
Lovely connectors ... also available in pink.

Great big chunky crystal hearts ... would look lovely on a simple cord.

These pieces are gorgeous ... you need to see them in person.
I think I would just slip a chain through and wear them as is. 

These big flat faceted crystals are used in bezels. I have some great ring bezels that fit them perfectly. 

And just to up the glam factor, crystal topped headpins !!
Hand Made Glass Beads from Unicorn ...
Beautiful sea horse pendants ... $7.99 each.

Seashells ... $6.99 each.

Dolphins ... $6.99 each.
More ...
Blurry - sorry !
These new clasps/toggles are so cute !
Just $1 set.

Rich Cut - my favourite cut for crystal. It just makes so many facets for light reflection. 

These sparkly babies are just $1.99 strand !!
Lots more too.

New colours of size 10 seed beads. 
These little packages are great  !
You get enough pieces to assemble 2 items (bracelets or necklaces).
Included are lobster claws, crimp beads, crimp covers, jump rings, and wire guardians.
They come in seven different metals as well.
Perfect for repairs or those projects in a different metal when you don;t want whole packages of the findings. 

New earrings COMING SOON !
They come in silver or gold and in 3 different shapes.
The hooks are already attached.
All you do is open them up and add beads.
The only tools you need are fingers !!
That's just a quick look ... I also unpacked leather & cord ends, chain extenders, spools of cord & rattail, wire, clasps & hooks, head & eye pins, spacer beads & caps, glass beads, pin backs, bails, and more.
SALE ...
100 ft rolls of ball chain ... just $16.99 !! And I FINALLY have the little kidneys that you use to join the chain !! YAY !!
Crystal rondelles in 6mm & 8mm as well as flat marguerite spacers in crystal. I cleaned out the trays and bagged them up. They are priced at less than half the original price. Add a few beads caps & spacers for a quick bracelet. Also perfect for earrings !

PAPER :
New Tim Holtz stamps, stencils, & embossing folders ...




I also unpacked a pile of Ranger products including a refill on Stickles, Distress Markers, and Distress ink. There were also a few new items ...
Fill this pen with blending solution and use with your alcohol inks. 

I ♥ these stamps from Dina Wakley.
I can just imagine them watercoloured ... oh my ...
or stamped in black ink as outlines ... oh my again ...
There were also new dies & embossing folders as well new ink pads from Stazon ...






So that's a quick peek ... tomorrow I am unpacking new Penny Black, Kaisercraft, Basic Grey, and more. Watch for another update before Friday !!

No comments: