Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

OOPS !! I missed a few things in this week's update ...

I forgot ... I have lots of papers & stickers for graduation & Father's day or just for masculine projects. AND , some great new stamp/stencil combos from Jillibean Soup

Dad/Masculine ...
These would be great cut apart on cards or in albums.
Front & back.

Another sheet - front & back.

Cute coupons & moustaches on the back !

Gears, arrows ... perfect fro manly projects !

Stickers too.
Graduation ...


And great stamp sets ... that come with a stencil too !! BONUS !!
Here are the stamp sets ...

and here are the stencils that come with them !!
So this time, I really do think that's all for this week. lol. Please scroll down to the next post to see what else I have posted tonight. See you soon !!

No comments: