Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

New Stock, New Look !

I'm back ! This has been a loooong week. I decided to move some shelving which then meant moving about 50% of the stuff in the store. One of those "what have I done ??" moments. So it has been long days and longer nights but I got quite a bit done. I still have a few more weeks of work to get everything organized the way I would like it , but I am getting there !!
Because of this I could only get the one card kit done. There won't be a Christmas one this week but I will have one next week. I did get a few boxes unpacked today too so I have those to share. The other boxes will also have to wait until next week. So more new things next week, lol. If you missed this week's card kit, scroll down to the previous post. There is a card kit as well as new embellishments and dies form Elizabeth's Craft Designs.
Okay ... so first, let me share an album of the changes I have made this week ... I think it makes everything much better organized.

(just click on the blue album title)



And now for the new product ... it was an exciting box of dies, Ranger products, and stamps. Fun !!



So that's what is new this week. Hope you stop in and see the changes as well as browse the new products. Have a great weekend !

No comments: