Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Boxes Galore

Hi everyone,
I have been chopping paper & unpacking boxes all week.  I am just hoping that the bags I ordered for the paper arrive this afternoon (they were supposed to be delivered Wednesday ) so I can get all the stacks packaged up. They are spread out everywhere in the store !!
I have some new stamps & dies to share today and then I have a giant box of beads/jewelry as well as 2 big boxes of scrapbooking supplies to unpack ... so I'll be quick !!
* (no kit this week ... ran out of time !)
* A reminder : if you have Hallowe'en kits on hold, this is the week to pick them up so you have time to assemble them for the big day !
* I will have more bags of the precut paper this week - they sold out in a flash last week. Remember , you get 15 pcs of patterned paper precut to fit a standard A2 sized card for $1.99. I will have lots of Christmas packs and a few everyday packs. More everyday packs to come in the weeks ahead !

So  there is lots of new things from Ranger, Stampers Anonymous (Tim Holtz) , Memory Box, I.O., and Kaisercraft. Click on the blue highlighted link "A Big Box of 'Oh My Gosh' " to see the photos.


Hope to see you this week !!!

No comments: