Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fun & Festive !

Hello !
I have some new paper lines from Doodlebug and Bella Blvd to share today ... and they are CUTE !! The colours are bright & cheerful and just wonderful for holiday projects.

But first .. here is the Card Kit of the Week ...
I was inspired by the Doodlebug fall paper and all those adorable Doodlepops. (I have more of them this week - Christmas & Winter !) So , you get all the supplies for all 3 cards for just $5. The leaves come in various colours and the cute little animals vary in each kit. You will either get a raccoon, a fox, a bunny, or a beaver. I don't know which one is the cutest !

Now ... on to the new goodies !
Just click on the blue highlighted album title "New Christmas Doodlebug and More" to see all the pictures of these fun, bright, festive papers and adorable Doodle Pops, stickers, and tags.


That's it for now but I may have more later this week ... you never know ! lol. Hope to see you this Friday !

No comments: