Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Hello !

Hi everyone !!
I have some wonderful new things to share this week as well as some great products for your holiday decorating and packaging. Aaaannnd ... I worked really hard last week and all weekend so I would have time to make the pearl bracelet kits I have been promising as well as some great samples and Christmas kits ... and I fell and now have my arm splinted for a week with more follow up xrays after that. Some plans just don't work out, do they ? lol.
So let's get started !
MORE ON THESE IN THE PACKAGING SECTION ... QUICK AND SO EASY !!
I saw something like this on Tim Holtz's blog and decided to give it a go ... too easy !!
These ones are done with Tim Holtz rub ons.
They work beautifully on fabric !


NEW DIES, STAMPS, PRODUCTS ... click on the blue highlighted link to see the photos.



HOLIDAY DECOR & PACKAGING ... 

So that's it for now ... I am expecting more parcels this week so I may be back with another post. 
Here's the splinted wing ... sheesh. 

oh ... almost forgot ... I'm open this Wednesday night ... 6:30-8pm. Hope to see you then !

No comments: