Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November !

Hello !!
Well November is here ( already ??) and it is time to hunker down to some serious crafting. I have been buried under boxes and boxes of lovely new things and am trying to find the bottom of the pile. I will share with you what I have unpacked so far and then get back to unpacking the rest. I have 2 HUGE boxes of beading supplies and they always take a long time to unpack. Do you know how many beads are in a 35lb box ? No, neither do I but I would guess a lot !! lol. But I am hoping to get through them and then start assembling Christmas kits. If I don't get that done this week I will have to do it this weekend ... I know everyone has been looking for them. And on that list are also the pearl + crystal bracelet kits ... so fingers crossed ! I am also reallllllly hoping to get a few samples made. I will do my best.
So without further ado ... click on the blue title link to see all the new dies, stamps, tools , inks, twines ... you name it !!


And as usual, if you want anything saved or ordered, let me know by commenting here on the blog post or send me an email (link in the sidebar). I am open this Wednesday night 6:30 to 8pm and then again Friday from 10am to 5pm. Hope to see you !!!!

No comments: