Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

MORE !!!

Hi folks !
I am back for a third post this week with some more items ... stamps & dies from My Favourite Things, tools (great Christmas gifts), and a few other items.

But first ... my hours for the holiday season
Wednesday Dec 3 ... 6:30-8pm
Friday Dec 5 ... 10am - 5pm
Friday Dec 12 ... 10am - 5pm
Wednesday Dec 17 ... 6:30-8pm
Friday Dec 19 ... 10am - 5pm
I will be closed from Dec 20 to January 8th. 
Re-opening on Friday January 9th. 

*If you have items on hold I would appreciate if they could be picked up or payment arrangements made before the 19th so I can settle up my accounts for year end. Thank you ! *

If you aren't sure what you have (or if you have anything) or need a total, just email me 
classichobbies@bellaliant.com. Thanks !!

Now ... 
RIBBON -O-RAMA !!!
On Friday I will have all sorts of ribbon ... over 100 rolls ... 1/16", 1/8". 1/4", 3/8" ... satin, organza, metallic ... in 50yd and 100 yd rolls ... priced from $5.99 to $9.99 PER ROLL !!! 
Stock Up !!!

Ohh ... I see small rolls of glitter tape too !
Now here are the new items ... click on the blue highlighted link "More !!!" to see all the photos.
And ... there may be another post tomorrow !


Thanks !! See you soon !

No comments: