Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Lug, Lug, Lug ...


 Hello !!


Well it's been a while ! It's been 12 days since I closed and they have been long hard days ! This has been a 12+ hours per day , every single day,  job.  Wow. This is the biggest task I have taken on. I think it has been more work than when we first opened the store. Although, that was 20 years ago, so I was 20 years younger then too ... that may have made a difference, lol.
I put a lot of thought into this renovation. This is something I have always wanted to do with the store but never could find the space or time. I measured and planned for months to figure out how to do it. I am really excited about the possibilities . There is still a lot of behind the scenes things to do but they will get done over the next few weeks. I am excited to show everyone on Friday and maybe even a bit more excited to sit back this weekend, relax a bit, and take it all in.
So today will be the last day I will be lugging and dragging. For several reasons ... time is running out, I have no more space for bruises on my legs (lol), and I think I am close to done !! The big things came in today ... ahem , after we moved all the shelving and tables that I put up yesterday because we realized (too late) that the big things wouldn't fit through the new openings ... always nice to move things many times. ;)
Tomorrow I will clean up, add some finishing touches, label things, vacuum, decorate a bit, and start unpacking new products. I just counted 7 boxes and there are 3 more out back at the Feed Store ... guess there will be lots of new things for the next while !!
So here are a few sneak peeks of the process ... hope to see you Friday !!
AHHHHH !!!
Total disaster !

Soooo many peg hooks to remove !

Where did the wall go ??

Paper racks ?? 

And it just keeps getting messier !



Pegboard was always on the move ...

There's another sheet moving ...
Then the big items arrived ... hmmm ... maybe a bakery ??


Almost there !!
So that's it for now. I have to go - still a lot to do ! Hope to see you Friday !!!

No comments: