Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Stock, Card Kit, Bead Ideas , and more.

Hello !
I have a whole list of shares ... let's go !

*Here is the first card kit of 2016 ... this kit makes 4 cards and is $6.

You get everything you need to make the four cards except the adhesive and a piece of sanding paper or sanding block. Actually, that isn't necessary if you choose to use the paper as is but it is a lot of fun to sand it and expose the pattern. So in the kit you get the card bases, 4 colours of bakers twine, 4 pieces of embossed sandable cardstock, and a 12x12 sheet of embellishments. You will have enough embellishments to put some inside the cards as well as on the fronts and then you will still have a pile left over ... for more cards, tags, or whatever you wish !

* 12x12 cardstock. After reviewing my inventory & sales, I have decided to discontinue selling 12x12 plain cardstock. Please note that I will continue selling 8.5x11 cardstock. Also I  will special order 12x12 cardstock in packages and assortments on request. I will keep stocking the rack with what I have but once it is gone, I will no longer be selling it by the individual sheet. So ... now is a good time to stock up ! I sell it for 75 cents a sheet but if you buy 20 or more sheets , it is just 65 cents. Why not choose some of your favourite colours and have them on hand ?

* Now on to new ... I have lots of lovely new papers with a good variety of themes ... dog, cat, sports, nautical. farm market, florals, beachy, chickens, boho style designs, mandalas, and more. I have put out more Valentine papers & embellishments as well. There are new dies & stamps, cute DoodlePops, washi tape, and more. I'll give you a few teaser photos and then the link to the album so you can see all 66 photos !






Click on the blue highlighted date to go to the album and see it all !



* Here's a handy product !

I had these made for my own cards and had extras made to sell. They are post it notes that read ...
                                              Share the love and save a tree !
                             Remove this message and add your own to send this on to a friend. 

I put 2 or 3 in a card so that I can write on the first one, and then my friend can remove that note and use the card again. With 3 post its, the card will get 4 uses !! Your lovely work will travel to several people and bypass the recycling bin !
They are $3.99 for a pad of 50.

* Swarovski Crystal Hearts ... the little crystal heart beads are so pretty and are perfect for Valentine projects !

Why not make a few earrings ? So easy and quick ! Here are a few ideas ...

Or this Swarovski crystal bracelet ?
 I have the materials all packaged up except for the wire ... crystal hearts & bicones, spacers, crimps & covers, clasp and extender. All ready to go !

Well that's it for today ! I am open Friday 10am to 5pm and Saturday 10am to noon.
Hope to see you !

No comments: