Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Pre-orders, Orders, Holds, etc.

Good morning ! 
Here's some info on new products ... you can leave your name for new items but all those of you who have prepaid for the items will be the first on the list when they arrive. Because suppliers are not bringing in much extra, if any, there is less chance for me to reorder. So if you really want a new product, the best bet is to prepay and get your name on the list. Don't miss out. smile emoticon
And I just want to remind people with items on hold that I only hold for 2 weeks. After that I put them back out for sale. You can EMT (email money transfer) if you can't get in . Just message me for a total . 
Thanks so much !

No comments: