Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Stickers + paper + 45 minutes = 8 cards !! Oh, and a card kit.

Hi there !
I decided to see how many cards I could make with these cute Easter stickers. Now, to be honest, I didn't want to spend a lot of time or use a lot of materials ... I wanted something quick and fun ! So I got to work and it made me feel like I was a kid again playing with a sticker book, lol !!
So here are the stickers ...
And here's what I came up with ...

The stickers are just $2.39. Sold separately . 
I will be making up packages of precut supplies if anyone is interested ( by request). The package won't be a kit but it will contain the precut/scored card bases, precut patterned papers & cardstock, twine, and some Happy Easter sentiment stickers so you can make very similar cards. No instructions but the photos will be here to use as inspiration or reference. 
OR ... I will have the new Easter papers that I used for sale and you can buy a few sheets and make your own versions ! 
Here are close ups ... in case you want to make some. 
Look at that cute little chick paper !!

These two are harvesting carrots for Easter dinner. 

This little guy just flew in ...

Frolicking in a field of jelly beans ...

This was like "Build-a-Scene". 

For this one, I just put the stickers right on the card front .
I scratched around and found a spring stamp .

Stacks of Easter eggs ...

And this guy just makes me smile. :)
And here is this Week's Card Kit ... all the cards this week have some sort of sparkle ! Gold paper, gold threads, sequins, metallic trim ... sparkle, sparkle ! And one of the cards is even a SIMPLE SHAKER CARD !!
You get all the materials , ready to assemble , for all three cards for just $6. 




These are the diecuts for the shaker card. Please note that the diecuts vary from kit to kit.

So, that's it for today !! I'll be back later this week with a What's New post  ... stay tuned. 
REMINDER ... there are just 2 weeks left to get your cards in for the Card Swap . March 4th is the last day. Thanks. 

No comments: