Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, March 14, 2016

ETSY Shop

HI !
Just popping in  to let you know about my ETSY shop. I loaded a bunch of paper packets last week but they all sold before I had a chance to share the link. So I loaded more tonight and am sending you the link. So far it is all Graphic 45 paper and accessories ... tonight it is Botanical Tea, Home Sweet Home, Gilded Lily, ABC Primer, Secret Garden, Steampunk Spells, An Eerie Tale, Cirque. There are packages of 12x12 paper (all less than $1 sheet !), chipboard & diecuts, and paper pads both 6x6 and 8x8.
Take a look. If you see anything you want to buy , you can use the following code to remove the shipping fee if you want to save money by picking it up at the store. If you are a regular mail order customer, you can also use the code and I'll just add the items to your next parcel. Thanks !
The code is LOCALPICKUP .
Classic Hobbies ETSY shop
Keep watching ... I'll be adding more items every week !

No comments: