Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

This Week's Sale & a QUICK Project !

Hi !
Back again ! This time I have the details on this week's sale and a quick little project I made for St. Paddy's day.
I saw a video on making shamrocks with hearts so off to the workroom I went ! 35 minutes later I had a completed banner ! THAT EASY !! It's very simple but I wanted something  that wasn't overly involved or with too many supplies . Mission accomplished.


And now the sale ... I've decided to hold over last week's sale. There was a lot of interest but not everyone could get in, so here's another chance !

For more details , read this post from last week ... sale details.
And I am happy to take phone/email orders if you can't get in but need your Tim stuff ! ;)
And ... be sure to check the previous post to see all the new stock. There are some bee-yoo-ti-ful new papers !!
Hope to see you Friday !!

No comments: