Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Card Kit, Grab Bags and more !

Hi there !!
I will be open tomorrow Friday Nov 18th from 10am to 4pm. And if you look up at the calendar at the top of this page, you'll see that I will be open every Friday in December leading up to Christmas.
This week I have new dies & stamps, more Christmas patterned paper, and packs of cardstock (8.5x11 and 12x12) in holiday colours. Stock up !!
I also have a card kit. It was one that I put together last year but it was too late in the season so here it is ! Just $6 for the materials to make all 3 cards.

And BEAD GRAB BAGS  ... I did up bags of beads & supplies and will have them ready for all you beaders looking for a bargain !! The bags are just $5 and contain approximately $15 (or more) of product. Wow !! If you can't get in and want to order some, just send me an email . I can't pick out specific bags but I can try to get the colours you want. :)





Okay ... I am off to start unpacking the 3 big boxes of beading supplies that arrived this morning and to put out more Christmas paper.
Hope to see you Friday !!

No comments: