Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas Earrings !!

Hello !
I have been making earring samples for the holidays as well as digging out the old favorites.

This year I have snowmen, Christmas trees, candies, angels, Christmas bulbs, bead filled rectangular boxes, and some wire wrapped designs. I will have all the materials ready for you to purchase and get busy making earrings as Christmas gifts !
These are the bulb earrings . I'm not 100% sure that I see bulbs, lol, but they are a lovely shape & sparkle for holiday earrings. So pretty !!

Next up are the candy earrings. Cute & fun !!
Lots of colour combinations.
And the best part ? They will only cost you $1.50 - $1.60 a pair to make !!

 A few wire wrapped earrings as well.
 And some sparkly crystal snowmen. :)

And now some angels and more !

These cute earrings are easily made by stringing the beads on a headpin inserted into the silver rectangle bead frame. I did two different variations for samples and added a little dangle on the bottom of each. 

These are the bead frames. I sell them in a package or separately. 

And these are larger ones than can be used to make pendants.
And the angels ... 2 different halos. I also have a larger crystal angel sample that is a pendant.
Metal halo

Crystal halo

And here's a close up of the crystal snowmen ...

And the wire wrapped earrings.


So ... a little inspiration for you ! Keep watching ... there will be more next week.
I am open every Friday until Christmas from 10am to 4pm. Stop in and get your supplies for all your holiday gifts and jewelry projects.
More photos on my Facebook page - Classic Hobbies.
Oh ! And if you don't want to make these earrings but would like some, give me a week ! I will be making some to sell in the store. :)

No comments: