Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

oops ...

OOPS !
This IS Thursday, isn't it ?! And no update from me ... time flies !
There isn't much new to tell you but I have been working on a few REALLY big bead orders as well as some fun samples ... some of it may be here next week !!
So drop in if you are in town. And check here next week ... I'm sure I will have news then !!

OH! And the last week of the month will be "The Cookie that Cares" treat time. I am debating between Giant Morning Glory Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing and Red Velvet Whoopie Pies ... a test bake this weekend ... so remember ... you can have a giant cookie & and a cup of coffee for a $2 donation to CAPS. All the money will go to them to help all those little kittens and dogs. ( I will also have containers here if you want to take your treats home.)

Check back next week !!!

No comments: