Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ohhhhhhhhh ....

Okay ! This is a bit of a lazy post ... NO! Strike that ... it is an exhausted post ( and I am hoping you will cut me a little slack and forgive me ! ...*please ?* ) I have been changing, renovating, building shelves, unpacking, dragging, moving, ... oh yeah, and boxing up 450 little chicks ... this week and I am POOPED !!! So this post will give you a quick blurb about new & exciting things and next week I'll have photos.
So there are , once again, lots of new & exciting things. I have just finished redoing the scrapbooking section and next week I start on the beads ... so you can probably expect a big sale soon to get rid of all the odds'n'ends !!
Oh, here's a little tip ... the beaders may want to check out the scrapbooking section for all the great little metal keys, locks, charms, etc... AND ... the scrapbookers should check out all the charms & hemp in the bead section. Switch it up !!! Next week's project will be a great piece of jewelry made from the scrapbooking section !!!
PAPER :
*more stamps - Technique Tuesday ( including some little $3.99 sets), 7 Gypsies, TPC Studios, The Stamp Barn ... Sunshine Designs and Enchanted Hollow ... some really cute little fairies, Impression Obsession ... very detailed -good for those who like to colour in their stamps, Unity Stamp Co.
* more 7 Gypsies and Tim Holtz ... actually 7 Gypsies, Tim Holtz, and Heidi Swapp have their own section now !!
* more ink pads
* Colour Catchers ... a great little mini spray booth
* loads of BEE-YOO-TI-FUL Prima flowers.
* Tombow stamp markers
* Cricut paper trimmers
* ScorPal scoring boards, work mat inserts, and carrying case
* Graduation theme products
I've also re-organized the rub-ons and stickers. They are now neatly hanging from spinners, labelled, and easy to see !! ( So glad about that !)

BEADS :
* **JUST IN ***more more more Chinese Crystals ... I hope to get them unpacked tonight.
* More magnetic fasteners ... old favourites ... round balls and the hearts
* more charms


PROJECT OF THE WEEK
This week the project was a pair of Swarovski Chandelier earrings. They are super pretty ! The are from a kit that I have for $2.99. The kit includes the chandeliers (studded with crystals), headpins, jump rings, and ear wires. You just add the little dangly beads. I added some 4mm crystal bicones. Now ... I will admit that the jump rings are pretty flimsy - I broke half of them so you may need a few extra. And I also broke a loop of the inside the earring part ... no problem ! I cut the others off and liked it better as I found it tricky to get the crystals in the little inner area anyway ! When I was done, I had a very pretty pair of earrings ... perfect for a prom !
( Not that I anticipate going to a prom any time soon ...)

CHALLENGE
There is still a week left to enter this month's challenge ... the entries are starting to come in ! Remember you could win a $10 gift certificate. And, yes, you do get your project back !!

No comments: