Let's start with the Kit of the Week ... Graduation cards. I was recently at a department store looking through their cards ... thinking I could just buy a quick graduation card instead of making one ... YIKES !!! The simplest little card was almost $3 ... and that was the lowest price !!! I decided I would be making them from now on !!
So this week's kit will give you 3 cards for $5 ... definitely a deal !! The cards are all for graduation ... could be university or high school. The brads in the kits will vary - some have graduation caps, some have diplomas, and other designs, but all nice and theme appropriate !! Now, there is a very limited number of these kits so please let me know (either by leaving a comment here or on Facebook) if you want one set aside for you. I had limited supplies so there is only about half the regular number.
Now ... BEADS ... I have unpacked even more charms ... cats, dogs, soccer, boys & girls, fishing, sewing, angels, owls galore, koalas, cows, horses, zebras, castles, Mickey Mouse, moose, leaves, dog bones, and more !!! Also more of the crazy checkered beads !! I am also working on a kit using those beautiful new crystals but it may not get done this week ... something about 2000 chicks arriving today makes me think I may be busy elsewhere ... lol.
And PAPER ... LAWN FAWN STAMPS !!! I am officially in love with these stamps !! I sat down yesterday to make some samples and had a hard time stopping !!! The possibilities are limitless !!
Here are a few reasons why I love them ... and why I think you will too !!
1. they are ready to stamp straight from the package ... no conditioning.
2. Now this is clever ... they are stored on a hinged plastic sheet. No more losing the little sheet that you put them on ... All together in one tidy easily stored package !!
3. They are whimsical and simple ... and oh so charming !!
4. They look like the handwriting you WISH you had !!
5. The designs are simple so they are easily cut out or coloured ... so easy !!
6. Because all the sets are the same style of whimsical line drawings, they work together beautifully !! Mix & Match !!
7. This is the way I WOULD draw if I COULD draw !!
8. The designs make me smile !!
9. The sayings are easily cut apart for more flexibility.
10. Our dollar makes them the same price here in Canada as in the US ... YAY !!
11. I've spoken to the designer ... and she is super nice ... so it's great to support her !!
12. The possibilities are limitless ... you will get lost in all the fun combinations ...
13. The website is really excellent ... lots of samples to inspire you !! www.lawnfawn.com
Now ... here are a few cards I made ... some are my own designs and some are "scraplifted" from the website samples ... I had so much fun !! And I only used 3 sets so far ... can't wait to use the others !!