Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So What's New This Week ?

Hi everyone !
I am unpacking a box of Ranger products today so that means I will be refilled on Distress Markers, Distress Paints, Distress Inks, Enamel Accents, Collage Glue Sticks (love those !!), and a few other items.
I also just unpacked a bunch of that lobster paper ... but I have the last there is. It has been discontinued. So let me know if you want any saved ... it went really fast last time ... 2 days I believe !

Not a lot of deliveries this week because of the holiday so I will just move on to the kit for this week.

CARD KIT OF THE WEEK !
This week's card kit is based on soft tones of aqua, cream, taupe, browns. It also takes advantage of tags, bags, and diecuts. Sometimes all you need is a few fun little odds'n'ends to make a nice card !!
You get all the supplies, including a prestamped tag to put in the bag on the card on the left side , ready to assemble for all three cards for just $5. Leave a comment if you want any saved. And remember - I am happy to mail !!
I love the colours in this kit.
Please note ... the bags & tags vary from kit to kit but are all similar in style & colours.


Scroll down to see the next post ... I used some of the Tm Holtz Enamelled Tags and Rubons ... very fun project !!

Anyway, hope you all have a great week and that you stop in to see what's new. I still have a bin of $5 stamps this week as well as other specials. Watch for some fun announcements as summer approaches !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
Could you put aside a card kit for me and 4 sheets of the lobster paper?

Thanks
Shelley K.

pam said...

Done ! Thanks !

Anonymous said...

Can you hold 2 sheets of the lobster paper for me? I will get someone to stop in & pick it up for me.
Laura

pam said...

I certainly will Laura. Thank you !