Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

They're Here !!!! (and I am excited !!)

The new Prima Julie Nutting stamps are here ... and I couldn't be more excited !!
If you liked paper dolls as a kid, you will love these !!
Here are the stamps ...

And here is how you make a tag ...
Stamp the girl on a subtle background using black or dark ink. I used a script paper.

Here she is !!

Cut her out ... no need to be too careful about the dress, it will be covered. I just cut around her head, arms, and legs leaving a tiny border and then chopped off the sides of the dress !!

Now colour her hair. I used Distress Markers but you could use any markers, coloured pencils, watercolours... anything !

Here she is all coloured ! I added a little pink watercolour pencil on her cheeks. See the chopped off dress ?

Now choose some fun papers for her dress, dress details, and hairband. I like the 6x6 pads for this - nice little prints !!

Hairband, dress, ruffle.

Now glue on her clothes !

Choose papers, flowers, doilies, rubons, etc for the background. I built her on a Prima tag ... they are lovely. They come in a pad of 48 and are very heavy collage style paper. Nice !!

And here she is !! I used Prima bling, Martha Stewart flowers, Prima leaves, a painted doily, Tim Holtz word stickers, Christy Tomlinson She Art rubons, and Glossy Accents on her shoes to make them look like patent leather. I love her !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam: Yes, I love these Prima dolls. I have the dolls on either end and was wondering if you still have the dolls in the middle. I would be interested in get these. Can you tell me if you have any left and how much they are. Thanks. Eleanor

pam said...

I do have them Eleanor ! They are $7.99. Aren't they fun ?!