Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What a Week !!

Hi everyone !
I knew this was gong to be a crazy week - I had seven orders coming in and some of them were huge. But, I had no idea I would spend hours crawling around the floor and days reinventing the wheel ... yikes !!
My husband & I came in late Friday night to move some shelving around so I would have a place to put 2 new product lines . We moved some shelves and then started to move the big grey spinner full of charms. There was a terrible noise and the entire spinner just disintegrated . The next sound was the waterfall of charms - thousands of them - pouring out of the bins. It was horrible. I felt sick. I locked the door and went home - I didn't even want to look at it.

The next morning I came in and started crawling on the floor picking up charms - they were everywhere !! I picked up shards of plastic shelving and charms for over 3 hours. When I was done I had lots of drawers half full, lots of empty ones, and lots of smashed ones ... and 2 bins of charm soup !!!
It was a bit disheartening. But, what can you do ? So off to Canadian Tire to buy storage units & shelving and start again. I like the way they are displayed and think it will work well. I am only about half done but it's been 4 days - I had to move on to other things !! next week I hope to finish. In the meantime I did put out many many new charms and there are many more to come !! And prices on some even went down  (I have a different supplier for them) !
So here is part of the new display. I think the charms will be easier to see all together on the display board, grouped by themes.
Every charm has a sticker by it with the price and the number of the bin it can be found in. And check out that fabulous octopus - very steampunk !!
I put out several themes so far with quite a few new charms ... western, horses, birds, bird cages, feathers, skulls, fantasy, firefighters, occupations, sports, children & school, cats, dogs, animals, beach & sea, clothing.

So now on to the other news of the day ... what I unpacked tonight !!
New papers from Echo park & Carta Bella  ...
(these papers have sold out at the suppliers so this order is all I will get. Be sure to get yours as soon as you can or leave a comment/email that you want some saved so you aren't disappointed. Thanks !!)
"Walking on Sunshine" by Echo Park
Front & back ... the front would be cute for a layout but the back ...

... beautiful guitars !! And in lovely shades of teal & brown.

Whales & lobsters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know lobsters could be so dang cute ??

And look at these adorable little whales ??
"Ahoy There" by Carta Bella ... nautical is a big theme this season - perfect for those of us lucky enough to live in lovely Nova Scotia !!




Snappy & bright !! Love it !
They also put out die sets to go with these paper lines as well as a few others ...
Starfish & Waves, Owl & Branch, Thought Bubbles & Hello

Sweet, Butterfly & Banner
and Sea, Ship & Anchor
There are more dies too ... these are nesting dies and they are BIG sets ! The sets are just $29.99 each and are the shapes that you will use over and over.  I bought the last of some of the inventory but there are a few others left that I could order.
I didn't get the heart set (11 dies) or the decagon set (I know ! I thought What ??? But think a 10 sided stop sign ...) with 16 dies.
Rounded squares has 18 dies. last set.
Circles has 20 dies. This set and 2 more at the supplier's.

See all the dies ?!!


Rectangles - 16 dies in the set. 
I did get some more of the Tim Holtz tag dies. I have a couple left to sell once I filled the orders.    Just look at all the sizes you can cut !!
And I have some more of the Sizzix promo items. These dies/embossing folders are about half what they are normally. Great deals !!

New Stamps ...
Feeling groovy ? This set is for you !!
Adorable doodled flowers & banner, not to mention the way too cool van. Peace !!
The watercolour daisy is very pretty too !

Super for card makers !!
Some cute little stamps - princesses and unicorns. Just $1.19 each.
There are some more things back in stock - anchor dies, Quick Release paper, Heidi Swapp stencils - to name a few.
I am off to unpack some more, maybe sort charms, and then home to bed. Long day !!
I am open tomorrow night (Wednesday) from 6:30-8pm and again on Friday from 10am- 5pm. Hope to see you !!!


No comments: