Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

New Dies/Folders/Stamps

Here are a few pictures of what I have unpacked today.

From Memory Box









From Die-namics
** they have a wonderful website with a short video for each die ... great stuff !!
Click here ...  Die-namics





Elizabeth's Crafts Designs :
I.O Dies :
And a few new stamps, tools, and embossing folders ...
I now have the larger size of the lighthouse embossing folder ( the mama ...).
I don't think it will fit in a Cuttlebug but will fit in other machines. 

My new favourite tool is back in stock. 

This is another tool - and it looks promising.
It is a gelly that is put on the end of a stick to pick up beads, crystals, and small bits. 

New stencils

New stamp ... hard to see but it is actually wooden planks
... so many uses. 

A lovely set of stamps !

These are back in stock. 

No comments: