Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

New Items & A Beading Sale !

Hello !
I'm getting ready to open up tomorrow so I am posting, pricing, and unpacking. I have new dies for Easter, Valentines, and all occasions as well as some restocked items from Ranger and Glue Dots ... and yes ! the Glue Dots are on the SHEETS !! wahoo !


I also have a sale on beads. Strands of beads. Buy TWO strands and get a 3RD FREE !!! The usual "rule" apply ... regular priced strands, no layaways, not valid on special orders, and the 3rd strand must be of equal or lesser value - but you already knew that ! lol. This includes crystals, semi precious (even the new ones I unpacked this week !!) , pearls, glass, etc. Any strands. This is a great chance to STOCK UP !!!
And here are the new items ... just click on the blue highlighted link to be taken to the photo album. Leave a comment here or email me if you want anything. Thanks & hope to see you Friday !!!





No comments: