Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Valentines Products and a Whole Lot of Pink !!

Hello !
I packed up all the Christmas paper and have replaced it with ... PINK !! There are some new papers for Valentine's and then anything I could find that was pink or pink-ish, lol. Many of the papers would be great for non V-day projects - they would be great for anywhere you would like a little fresh & pretty. I also have filled the racks with embellishments - hearts, ribbon, twine, sequins, brads & eyelets, wood pieces ... anything that is pink , sparkly, or heart shaped !!

Click on the link below to go to the album and see all the pretty !!!
I'll be back tomorrow with new non valentine products.




No comments: