Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Crazy Birds ... accessory sets !

Hello !
The crazy Birds accessory stamp sets have arrived !! And the dies will be here in the next 2 weeks. Exciting !! Oh, and some lovely Christmas stamps too !
If you prepaid for the stamps, I have yours set aside. If you are interested in some, here they are !

*** Because of the demand for these sets, I am not holding them for an extended time without payment. If you want any, let me know. I can hold them briefly or we can arrange payment to hold them until you are able to pick them up. Or they can be mailed out to you. Thank you for your understanding. ***

An exciting pile !!

Crazy Thoughts and Crazy Things

Crazy Talk

Scribbly Christmas & Mini Weathered Christmas
Don't forget ! This Friday & Saturday morning ( 10am - noon) I'll be doing a demo on the Minc machine and foiling - with and without the machine ! You'll be surprised how easy it is. Hope to see you.

No comments: