Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Saturdays & New Stamps & Dies !

Hello on this hot sticky day !
Well, first things first ... I will be open each and every Saturday this month from 10am to noon. Come on in !!
I will be having more Make-It projects this month as well as demo days and maybe a full fledged workshop. Working on the samples this week and I hope to be posting early next week !
And I have a bunch of great new dies & stamps from My Favourite Things as well as  Lawn Fawn. Here's a little card & some tags I made with my favourite new LF stamp & die set "Sweet Smiles"

 To see all the other wonderful sets & samples from the companies blogs, click on the blue highlighted date (Wednesday August 5, 2015) below.
Some new verrrrry cute stamps & dies !!
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Hope to see you this week ... either tonight (Wednesday), Friday or Saturday morning !!

No comments: